TV shows/end times

General discussions (Registered users only)
Topics: KJB, Bible prophecy, Pentecostalism, etc.

TV shows/end times

Postby jtank » 02 Feb 2016, 13:27

Has anyone noticed the amount of TV that is pre/post apocalyptic? A few newer shows such as X-Files and Lucifer (on Fox) concerns me. What are they trying to get the masses prepared for? I have heard it said it is to get the masses mentally and psycologically prepared for something, to be revealed soon, for end times. I cannot help but think about this passage:

Matthew 24:23-28 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

"23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. 24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 25 Behold, I have told you before. 26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. 27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together."
jtank
shot
shot

Re: TV shows/end times

Postby Mr.Standfast » 18 Oct 2016, 05:29

There was a show on SyFy that had aliens coming as saviors and they looked like stereotypical demons. I personally didn't watch the show but saw a review and analyses of it. The enemy is taking his mask off while maintaining the deception of being good.this is definitely programming. TV should be called the Zombie box. People are walking around programmed and controlled by all the devices we have. It wouldn't surprise me if this programming is to prepare for a revealing of Aliens(devils) as advanced cosmic saviors.
Mr.Standfast
trained band
trained band

Re: TV shows/end times

Postby jtank » 18 Oct 2016, 07:08

Your assessment sounds right. I imagine with all this programing/brainwashing if the anti-chirst will be presented as an alien savior and able to show signs and wonders that if possible would deceive the elect (Matthew 24:24).
jtank
shot
shot

Return to General